OUR COMPANY POLICY
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
For the purpose of carrying on the company's business, including registration and administration of the company's website and related products and services (including relevant online services), you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
(i) Your name;(ii) Contact details, including contact name and telephone number or email address, delivery address. In some instances, you may also be requested to provide certain data that may be used to further improve our products and services and/or better tailor the type of information presented to you. In most cases, this type of data is optional although, where the requested service is a personalized service, or provision of a product is dependent on your providing all requested data, failure to provide the requested data may prevent us from providing the service to you. This type of data includes, but is not limited to:
(i) Affiliation;(ii) membership number and organisation;(iii) Other related products and services subscribed to. The company's web servers may also collect data relating to your online session, the use of which is to provide aggregated, anonymous, statistical information on the server's usage so that we may better meet the demands and expectations of visitors to our sites. This type of data may include, but is not limited to:
The browser type and version;(ii) Operating system; and(iii) The IP address and/or domain name.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED
• Personal data collected from you may be used by the company for providing you with the related services;
• Verifying your account identity;
• Handling your order(s) and payment instructions, or collecting outstanding bills or other instructions;
• Analysing, verifying, and/or conducting credit checks, payment details and/ or conditions, so as to provide you with the related services;
• Designing services for you;
• Providing you with customer service;
• Conducting marketing research, statistics analysis, and behaviour analysis;
• Making disclosures when required by applicable laws, rules and regulations;
RETENTION OF THE INFORMATION
In your dealings with us, we retain records of your online transactions for auditing purposes. Our general policy is to retain the information for a reasonable period. We do not offer online facilities for you to delete personal data held by us.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our web site with restricted access by authorized personnel only.
When you browse maspho2020.com, the company will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION